The global health crisis has pushed and pulled the global economy and financial markets in different directions over the past year, and provided a number of valuable lessons for investors.
Robert Jeffree, Omnis' Chief Investment Officer provides his investment lessons from 2020, including why...
- Stimulative central bank policies are good for the stock market
- Government bond investors don’t care about debt levels
- Every sell-off is different
- Active management matters
- Diversify and stay invested
Please find the full article below;