In case you missed it, please find enclosed below a copy of a letter that Advance by Embark have sent to all existing clients:
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT YOUR ADVANCE BY EMBARK PORTFOLIO
We wrote to you previously to tell you that your Advance by Embark Portfolio will move to the Embark Platform later this year. Since then, we’ve decided to rename the Embark Platform. This will happen before we move your Portfolio, so we’re writing to you now to tell you that when we move your Portfolio, you will still be moving to the same great platform service and technology, but it will be called the Scottish Widows Platform.
You don’t need to do anything now, and we’ll write to you again with more detail at least 30 days before the move is completed.
Why are you moving my portfolio onto a different platform?
· The Scottish Widows Group, which itself is part of Lloyds Banking Group, acquired Embark in January 2022. Scottish Widows is a very well-established and well-known firm which has been helping people to plan for their futures for over 200 years.
· We have long planned to rename the Embark Platform to the Scottish Widows Platform following a period of significant investment to enhance the service and technology and now we’re putting that plan into action.
· After the move, the legal entity, ISA Manager and pension scheme provider will change to Embark Investment Services Limited (EISL) and your investments will continue to have all the same protections they currently enjoy, including those provided by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Taking on your future together
It’s now more important than ever to ensure that your long-term savings decisions are supported by the right products and services. Backed by the stability and resources of Lloyds Banking Group, Scottish Widows will continue to invest in our platform technology so we can develop and deliver the best possible solutions for you – both now and in the future.
The new Platform:
· Features market-leading technology with a wide range of investment options for your adviser to build the most appropriate solutions to suit your needs.
· Allows you secure online access to see all your account information in one easy to view dashboard.
We will write to you again with further information, but there is no action you need to take now. If you have any questions about moving your portfolio, please contact your financial adviser in the first instance. Alternatively, you can call us on 0345 607 2013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries about the rebrand specifically, please contact the Platform Service Desk on 0330 024 2345 (email@example.com)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Scottish Widows Platform soon.
Chief Executive Officer, Embark Group
Please don't hesitate to contact us by calling 01892 532700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any further information